Symphony 21's live concerts are a hybrid of many elements, combining the symphonic orchestra with synthesizer/electronic sounds, and accompanied by visual FX and animation. Our model has proven to generate young and diverse audiences by using world class musicians from various backgrounds.
Live concert SERIES
In September 2017, Symphony 21 hosted it's very first free community event, a multi-media concert at Salisbury University, Holloway Hall.
Click Here to view a 2016 live performance of "Blood Moon."
Future Outreach Initiatives
- Modern orchestra camp for young musicians
- Weekend workshops / Master classes
- Symphony 21 podcast featuring artist / Industry professionals
- Outdoor concerts and outreach Events
- Career development seminars and more...